16/06/2007

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING SHIPPING!

The shipping of YOUR ARTWORKS will be going out from London Metropolitan University, whitechapel highstreet, on the 20,21 or 22 hopefully. Sorry for laying this on you so late with such short notice. We are still waiting on the shipping company to confirm exact date. I hope you can make it in to London with your pieces that needs shipping.

Sorry for this, but sorting out my final piece for my degree show got the best of me.
I will do whatever i can to help everyone out sorting this, call me if you have anything to ask about!

Fred/ o79 101 88446

I will probably get answer about the final shipping date from the company on Monday.
Will get back to you all asap, having the answer.

Lots of love/ Fred

Ps. If something cant be arranged regarding this matter, i will personally travel back to London before the festival to deal with it.

No comments: