01/05/2007

When to go?

Hello, I was really pleased to find out that i'm invited to the festival, but it's going to be too expensive for me to go for the whole event and I can't get two weeks off work. So i need to find out when you want me to show my work and when everything else is going on. is there any kind of programme being drawn up? I won't need any setting up time as my piece is so simple... logistically speaking atleast.
I've been looking at flight info and I'de like to get it all booked as soon as possible.
Faye x

1 comment:

bjsc said...

Hi Faye,

Were trying to gather info together at the moment, and we're gonna be able to give you a better idea of things once weve had contact with everyone. Sundays meeting really helped with that.

At the moment I would suggest either the opening weekend where you can attend both the P.V. and the press preview, for which we are planning a program of events.
Or the closing few days, where we will be coinciding with the Fallensdagar or Waterfall Festival, when you might have the best chance of a bigger audience of the public. and of course the closing party. but that might just be a piss up with no performances.

what is your work?

email me directly if you want: chairman_collar@yahoo.co.uk

hope that helps,

Beth

- Co-Curator and Organiser